Now accepting entries for the How It’s Used page!
We would love to see how you use your Hobonichi Techo, no matter your style of using it. Please take a picture of your Hobonichi Techo and send it our way along with the required information in the submission form. We’ll review it and upload it to our website.
Tips when taking your photo
- Make sure the area is bright.
- Lay the planner flat and take the picture from directly above, looking down.
- Please make sure to cover up any information on the pages that you do not want posted online with paper or tape. You may touch up the photo digitally to hide the information.
Submit your entryBack to top
Please refer to the guidelines below when submitting your entry for the How It's Used page.
- About copyrights
By submitting your post to the How It's Used page, you agree to give Hobonichi permission to post your pictures and writing—in part or in full—on Hobonichi's website and social media accounts. You shall not seek copyright claims against Hobonichi after submission. Please note that we may edit the contents, although not to the extent that it would hinder the original message.
- Personal information and image rights
Please avoid submitting anything that includes identifiable personal information. If your submission includes photographs of other people, please make sure to receive their permission before submitting it in order to avoid infringing on the image rights of others.
- Posts that are judged to be inappropriate will not be posted.
Posts that include the following content will not be posted or may be deleted after posting.
If you see any inappropriate submissions, please email us at techo＠1101.com with the following information about the article in question:
- Posts that display personal information
- Posts that may infringe on the rights of others (intellectual property rights such as portrait rights and copyrights)
- Commercial use
- Posts that contain things that are offensive to public order and morals, such as adult content or violence
- Content that has been deemed as not meeting the purpose of "How It's Used.”
- Anything else we deem inappropriate.
- Date posted
- Contents of submission
- About the use of content in the Usage Examples page
The copyright holders of the text, images (photos / illustrations), designs, etc. of the contents published in "How It's Used" are Hobonichi Co., Ltd. or the person who submitted it.
If you would like to introduce, cite, or reprint content, please be sure to contact email@example.com.
- About the email address (optional) entered when posting
If we have any questions regarding the content of your post or seek further coverage, we may contact you at the email address you entered.