*Japanese planner books shown.
STORE CLOSING: To prepare for the release of our 2015 edition Hobonichi Planner and all-new cover lineup, the current Hobonichi Store will be CLOSING on August 19th, 11 AM Japan time (2 AM GMT, August 18 at 7 PM PDT) and sales of current 2014 products will end. Our announcement to reveal the new planners and covers will take place at the end of August. The 2015 Hobonichi Store will go online on September 1st, 11 AM Japan time (2 AM GMT, August 31 at 7 PM PDT).
The North Face is an outdoor brand founded in California over forty years ago. We’ve collaborated with Purple Label, a line of stylish fashion items from The North Face, to create a Zippers cover with a classic backpack design. The vivid blue cloth is the same sturdy material used for backpacks, and the outdoorsy, mesh inner pocket is extra large and comes with a key hook. The cover includes two zipper pulls, and the front features a leather diamond patch identical to patches attached to backpacks for hooking a carabiner. We recommend this cover for users who use their notebook for taking field notes.
- Cover Only Important information
- 8,100 yen(incl. tax, excl. shipping)
- Will ship in 1-3 business days
- Hobonichi Planner Important information
- 2,571 yen(incl. tax, excl. shipping)
- Hobonichi Planner book
- Will ship in 1-3 business days
|Size (Cover + Book Set)||Width: 150mm x Height: 210mm x Thickness: 45mm|
|Materials||Acrylic(Outer surface),Nylon(Inner surface)|
|Size||A6 (Japanese paperback)（Width: 105mm x Height: 149mm x Thickness: 14mm)|
|Pages||Yearly calendar (2014-2015) / Yearly index (Dec. 2013 - Mar.2015) / Monthly calendar (Dec. 2013 - Mar. 2015) / Daily pages (Dec.1, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2014) / Memo sheets / Informational pages|
- Colors on the screen may differ from actual product
- Actual products are featured in all posted photographs,
but please note that colors may vary slightly from how it appears
on your computer monitor.
- All covers are hand-made and may contain slight variances
- Each and every cover is individually sewn by a factory worker
hand-operating a sewing machine. Best efforts are made to
ensure consistent sizes and specifications, but as these
products are hand-made, covers are not made as exact copies.
- Insertion pockets for planner book are bigger than usual
- The Field Pack cover has insertion pockets for the planner book that
are a little looser than other covers, so holding the planner upside
down while open may cause the book to fall out.
- Overstuffing the cover may result in tears
- The Field Pack cover is designed to hold stationary, documents,
cards, and many other items to carry around with you, but forcing the
cover to zip shut while overstuffed may cause damage. Please avoid
storing more than the cover is designed to hold.
- Recommended pencil board
- Because the Field Pack is designed to hold many other items along
with the planner book, the area under the book may become uneven when
the cover pockets are filled. We recommend using a Hobonichi
- Using fountain pens
- Writing on the planner’s Tomoe River paper with a fountain
pen may result in ink bleeds or transfers from wet ink.
When using water-based inks, we recommend testing the
pen on an inconspicuous place in the book before using.